Cricduel is the flagship brand of the SCHLEP Games, Inc. Cricduel and all related IP is owned entirely by SCHLEP Games, Inc. Cricduel is engaged in offering Sports Games in India through the Cricduel app where participating users create virtual teams
composed of real-world athletes engaged in participating in a sport event and compete against teams drafted by other participating users in a game contest. Each user’s virtual team collect points based on the actual performance
statistics of the athletes comprising such team with the winning team/s being the ones with the highest points tally at the end of the game contest, as per the contest winnings breakup.
2. Usage of Cricduel
- Any person utilizing Cricduel or the Cricduel App ( "User" ) for availing the online information and database retrieval services, including, gaming services, offered therein ( "Cricduel Services" ) or participating in the various contests and, games (including fantasy games), being conducted on the Cricduel app ( "Contest(s)" ) shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all
registered email address or posting notifications in the User accounts. The User may then exercise the options provided in such an email or notification to indicate non-acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions, rules,
- Certain Cricduel Services being provided on Cricduel may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set
down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
- Cricduel may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of Cricduel or Cricduel Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Cricduel Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Cricduel;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Cricduel;
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
In the event any User breaches, or Cricduel reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used Cricduel or the Cricduel Services, Cricduel may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without
any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of Cricduel or the Cricduel Services, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any
content posted by the User on Cricduel and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
- If Cricduel charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any Cricduel Services, Cricduel shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal or the User's account or Cricduel Services on account
of any negligence or deficiency on the part of Cricduel, but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
- Any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- Any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Cricduel.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from Cricduel or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
3. Intellectual Property
- Cricduel includes a combination of content created by Cricduel, its partners, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ( "Intellectual Property Rights" ) in all software
underlying Cricduel and the Cricduel Services and material published on Cricduel, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks,
logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by Cricduel, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative
works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on Cricduel either in whole or in part without express written license from Cricduel.
- Users may request permission to use any Cricduel content by writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on Cricduel ( "Users' Content" ). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not
display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on Cricduel. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cricduel, its directors, employees,
affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property
Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Cricduel, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions.
- Users hereby grant to Cricduel and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of,distribute, publicly
perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
- Displaying Users' Content on Cricduel
- Distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- Storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form, medium, or technology.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Cricduel(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners
and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to Cricduel.
4. Third Party Sites, Services and Products
- Cricduel may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. Cricduel does not exercise control over any Internet
sites apart from Cricduel, and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third party Internet site. Cricduel's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by
Cricduel of such third-party Internet site.
- Users' correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions
and usage of the services of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the
same prior to transacting or availing of the services of such third party. User agrees that Cricduel will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third
parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- Cricduel contains content that is created by Cricduel as well as content provided by third parties. Cricduel does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not
relied upon by the Users in utilizing the Cricduel Services provided on Cricduel including while participating in any of the contests hosted on Cricduel.
6. User Conduct
Cricduel may, at its sole and absolute discretion, take necessary remedial action, including but not limited to:
- restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of Cricduel Services;
- Deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be
transferred to the User's bank account on record with Cricduel subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
- Refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Cricduel). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
- A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with Cricduel.
- Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from Cricduel by marking e-mails from Cricduel as part of their "safe senders" list. Cricduel shall not be held liable if any e-mail remains unread by a User as a result
of such e-mail getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder.
- Any password issued by Cricduel to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately
notify Cricduel of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. Cricduel shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with Cricduel Services and/or Cricduel experience or assist in such activity.
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying Cricduel or Cricduel Services.
- Users agree that without Cricduel's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of Cricduel's Services.
- Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support Cricduel or the Cricduel Services (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of Cricduel
Services by any other User or person.
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Cricduel Services or any other person's use
or enjoyment of Cricduel Services.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to Cricduel Services by any means other than the User interface provided by Cricduel, including but not limited to, by circumventing
or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of Cricduel Services.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Cricduel for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, Cricduel, any software, hardware, or telecommunications
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Cricduel without the express written consent of Cricduel;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Cricduel without the express written consent of Cricduel;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt Cricduel, servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Cricduel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Cricduel or to manipulate User's presence on Cricduel(s);
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive
messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- If a User chooses a username that, in Cricduel's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject Cricduel to public disparagement or scorn, Cricduel reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to
change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from Cricduel, deny such User access to Cricduel, or any combination of these options.
- Unauthorized access to Cricduel is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access Cricduel by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Cricduel for use in accessing
Cricduel. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved
in advance and in writing.
- Use of Cricduel is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Cricduel's right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating
to Users' use of Cricduel.
- Users may reach out to Cricduel through - email@example.com
- Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are required to seek permission or consent from their parents or legal guardians before furnishing data, participating or entering on Cricduel or the Cricduel Services or inter alia,
in the contest, uploading pictures, playing games or being part, directly or indirectly, of any activity on Cricduel. Entry to Cricduel without consent from parent/s or legal guardian and consequent participation in any activity
on Cricduel Website is not permitted and such person is subject to disqualification at the sole and absolute discretion of Cricduel, whenever it comes to the knowledge of Cricduel.
- Cricduel believes that parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment.
These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
- Although persons below the age of 18 years are allowed to use certain Cricduel Services on the Cricduel with the consent of their parent/s or legal guardians, they may not (where expressly stated in the rules of the Contest) participate
in Contest(s) hosted by Cricduel.
- Cricduel may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the Cricduel.
- In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide some or all of the following information:
- Full Name
- Team Name(s)
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
- Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any round in the paid version of
the Contest as described below.
- Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their registration and containing their login information.
8. Contest(s), Participation and Prizes
- As part of its services, Cricduel may also conduct contest(s) on the Cricduel.
- Currently, Cricduel provides the following Cricduel Services: 1) A fantasy cricket game and 2) A fantasy football game; and 3) A fantasy kabaddi game. Individual users wishing to participate in the Cricduel Services ("Participants")
are invited to create their own fantasy teams ( "Team/s" ) consisting of real life cricketers, footballers or kabaddi players (as applicable) involved in the real-life cricket/football/kabaddi
match (as applicable), series or tournament (each a "Sport Event") to which the fantasy game relates. Cricduel offers Participants fantasy game Contest(s) relating to each Sport Event, and Participants can participate in such
Contest(s) with their Teams. Teams are awarded points on the basis of the real life cricketers', footballers' or kabaddi players (as applicable) performances at the end of a designated match, round or tournament of the Contest(s).
The Participant(s) whose Team(s) have achieved the highest aggregate score(s) in the Contest(s) shall be declared winners ( "Winners" ). In certain pre-specified Contests, Cricduel may declare
more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated round(s) of the Contests.
- Currently, there are paid versions of the Contest(s) made available by Cricduel Users may participate in the Contest(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Contest page. The Participant with the highest
aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined round shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize, as stated on the relevant Contest(s) page.
- A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Contest(s) offered in relation to a Sport Event across the Cricduel Services. However, unless Cricduel specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest ("Multiple Entry
Contest"), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in relation to a Sport Event. In the case of a Multiple Entry Contest, a Participant may enter more than one Team in a single
Multiple Entry Contest, however on submitting more than one Team for participation in a single Multiple Entry Contest, the Participant will not be permitted to edit or revise the Teams so submitted for participation in such
Multiple Entry Contest. In addition, it is expressly clarified that Cricduel may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single User account (for each format of the Cricduel Services)
or which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Contest, in each case to such number as determined by Cricduel in its sole discretion.
- Cricduel shall collect a pre-designated fee for access to the Cricduel Services from each Participant in relation to the Contest(s).
- In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the round or contest and may not
participate in any paid version of the Contest(s).
9. Contest Formats
- Cricduel provides Contest(s). in two separate formats of Cricduel Services, (1) as a public contest where Users can participate in a Contest with other Users without any restriction on participation and (2) private contests, where
Users can invite specific Users into a Contest and restrict participation to such invited Users. All rules applicable to Contest(s) as set out herein shall be applicable to both formats of the Contest(s).
- In the Public contest format of the Contest(s), Cricduel may offer the Contest(s) in contests comprising of 2 Participants, 3 Participants, 5 Participants, 10 Participants, 100 Participants or any other pre-designated number
- Cricduel may offer this format of the Contest(s) as a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the round.
- The number of Participants required to make the Contest(s) operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such Contest(s) equals the pre-specified number required for that Contest(s), such Contest(s)
shall be operational. In case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such Contest(s) will not be operational and the participation fee paid by each
Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
- In certain Contests across the Cricduel Services, designated as "Confirmed contests", the Contest(s) shall become operational once the number of Participants in such Contest (s) equals the pre-specified number of winners
to be declared in such Contest(s), even if all available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the Contest(s)) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contest(s), Participants
can continue to join such Contest(s) till either (i) all available Participant slots of such Contest(s) are filled or (ii) the round to which the Contest (s) relates commences, whichever is earlier. In case such Contest(s)
is not operational by the time of the commencement of the round, the participation fee paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
10. Legality of Game of Skill
- Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968
SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall
be classified as a game of skill.
- The Contest (s) described above (across the Cricduel Services) are games of skill as success of Participants depends primarily on their superior knowledge of the games of cricket and/or football and/or kabaddi statistics, knowledge
of players' relative form, players' performance in a particular territory, conditions and/or format (such as ODIs, test cricket and Twenty20 in the cricket fantasy game), attention and dedication towards the Contest(s) and
adroitness in playing the Contest(s). The Contest(s) also requires Participants to field well-balanced sides with limited resources and make substitutions at appropriate times to gain the maximum points.
- By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
- Cricduel may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha
or Telangana may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Cricduel as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
12. Payment Terms
- In respect of any transactions entered into on the Cricduel, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the nominated fee for access to the Cricduel Services charged by Cricduel. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all other amounts collected from
the User are held in escrow until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes.
- The Dream 11 portal hosts a number of Contests for which it reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by Cricduel on the Contest page prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The
Platform Fee and applicable tax thereon will be debited from the User’s account balance along with the entry-fee for the Contest, and Cricduel shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
- The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion
of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest. It is clarified that Cricduel has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing
the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance with Cricduel.
- Cricduel provides users with three categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments in relation to the Cricduel Services: (i) 'Unutilized' Account, (ii) Winnings Account, and (iii) Cash Bonus Account.
- The User's winnings in any Contest will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account. It is clarified that in no instance will Cricduel permit the transfer of any amounts in the User's accounts to any other category
of account held by the user with Cricduel or any third party account, including a bank account held by a third party.
- Users shall be required to remit the required amount to Cricduel through the designated payment gateway. The payment made shall be credited to the User’s accounts and each time a User enters a round, the applicable amount
towards participation in the round shall be debited from the User’s account. In debiting amounts from the User’s accounts towards the participation fee of such user in any round or Contest(s), Cricduel shall first debit
the User’s Cash Bonus Account (in accordance with any rules or limitations relating to the use of Cash Bonus as may be prescribed by Cricduel and applicable at such time) , thereafter, any remaining amount of participation
fee shall be debited from the User’s Unutilized Account and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s Winning Account. In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by
the User in relation to such User’s participation in any round(s) or Contest(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through
such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of participation fee, the amount in excess shall be transferred to the User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account and will be available for use in participation in any round(s) or
Contest(s) or for withdrawal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Debits from the ‘Unutilized’ Account for the purpose of enabling a user’s participation in a Contest shall be made in order of the date of
credit of amounts in the ‘Unutilized’ Account, and accordingly amounts credited into ‘Unutilized’ Account earlier in time shall be debited first.
- A User shall be permitted to withdraw any amounts credited into such User's 'Unutilized' Account for any reason whatsoever by contacting Cricduel Customer Support. All amounts credited into a User's 'Unutilized' Account
must be utilised within 335 days of credit. In case any unutilised amount lies in the 'Unutilized' Account after the completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount, Cricduel reserves the right to forfeit
such unutilised amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User.
- Withdrawal of any amount standing to the User's credit in the Winnings Account may be made by way of a request to Cricduel but shall occur automatically upon completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount
in the User's Winnings Account. In either case, Cricduel shall effect an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with Cricduel within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will reflect
as a debit to the User's Winnings Account. Cricduel shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of such amount from the Winnings Account to the User's bank account on record with Cricduel. Users are
requested to note that they will be required to provide valid photo identification and address proof documents for proof of identity and address in order for Cricduel to process the withdrawal request. The name mentioned
on the User's photo identification document should correspond with the name provided by the User at the time of registration on Cricduel, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the User's bank account
as provided to Cricduel. In the event that no bank account has been registered by the User against such User's account with Cricduel, or the User has not verified his/her User account with Cricduel, to Cricduel's satisfaction
and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Cricduel shall provide such User with a notification to the User's email address as on record with Cricduel at least 30 days prior to the Auto Transfer Date, and in
case the User fails to register a bank account with his/her User Account and/or to verify his/her User Account by the Auto Transfer Date, Cricduel shall be entitled to forfeit any amounts subject to transfer on the
Auto Transfer Date. Failure to provide Cricduel with a valid bank account or valid identification documents (to Cricduel's satisfaction) may result in the forfeiture of any amounts subject to transfer in accordance
with this clause.
- The Cash Bonus Account shall contain amounts gratuitously issued by Cricduel to the User for use in participation in any Contest(s) and no User shall be permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount in to
the Cash Bonus Account. The usage of any amounts issued and present in the Cash Bonus Account shall be subject to the limitations and restrictions, including without limitation, restrictions as to time within which
such amount must be used, as applied by Cricduel and notified to the User at the time of issue of such amount. The issue of any amount to the Cash Bonus Account is subject to the sole discretion of Cricduel and cannot
be demanded by any User as a matter of right. The issue of any such amount by Deam11 on any day shall not entitle the user to demand the issuance of such amount at any subsequent period in time nor create an expectation
of recurring issue of such amount by Cricduel to such User. The amount standing to the credit of the User in the Cash Bonus Account may be used by such User for the sole purpose of setting off against the participation
fee in any Contest, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The amount standing to the credit of the User in such User's Cash Bonus Account shall not be withdraw-able or transferrable to any other account of
the User, including the bank account of such User, or of any other User or person, other that as part of the winnings of a User in any Contest(s). In case the User terminates his/her account with Cricduel or such account
if terminated by Cricduel, all amounts standing to the credit of such User in the Cash Bonus Account shall return to Cricduel and the User shall not have any right or interest in such amounts.
- Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on Cricduel, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
- The User acknowledges that transactions on Cricduel may take up to 24 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in
the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account balance. Similarly, money debited from the User's Cash Bonus Account, 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's 'Unutilized'
Account or Winnings Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against Cricduel in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Contest or round due to delay in crediting of
transaction amount into any of the User's accounts.
- A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. However, Cricduel may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permit a User to cancel a transaction and refund the amount paid:
- If the User sends a written request to Cricduel from the registered email Id to cancel such payment; or
- If the payment is made for participation in the paid version(s) of the Contest(s), the cancellation request must be received at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the round in respect of which the payment is made;
Cricduel shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter.
- Cricduel may, at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain
additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present
terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. Tabulation of fantasy points
- Cricduel may obtain the score feed and other information required for the computation and tabulation of fantasy points from third party service provider(s). In the rare event that any error in the computation or tabulation of fantasy
points, selection of winners, etc., as a result of inaccuracies in or incompleteness of the feed provided by the third party service provider comes to its attention, Cricduel shall use best efforts to rectify such error prior
to the distribution of prizes. However, Cricduel hereby clarifies that it relies on the accuracy and completeness of such third party score/statistic feeds and does not itself warrant or make any representations concerning
the accuracy thereof and, in any event, shall take no responsibility for inaccuracies in computation and tabulation of fantasy points or the selection of winners as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete scores/statistics
received from such third party service provider. Users and Participants agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Cricduel in this respect.
14. Selection and Verification of Winners and Conditions relating to the Prizes
- Selection of Winners
- Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the Teams in a designated round (which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) owning the Team(s) with the highest
aggregate score in a particular round shall be declared the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Contests, Cricduel may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team's aggregate
score at the end of the designated round of the Contest. The contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Contest shall be as specified on the Contest page prior to the commencement of the Contest.
- Participants creating Teams on behalf of any other Participant or person shall be disqualified.
- In the event of a tie, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be equally divided among such Participants.
- Cricduel shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions, and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the Cricduel, Contest, "Fantasy Rules",
- Contacting Winners
- Winners shall be contacted by Cricduel or the third party conducting the Contest on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of prize shall
be detailed to the Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
- Photocopy of the User's PAN card;
- Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof;
- User's bank account details and proof of the same.
- Cricduel shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by Cricduel. The User represents and warrants
that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
- Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. Cricduel shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which
the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
- The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the Cricduel. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail.
- In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from Cricduel, such Participant may contact Cricduel within the time specified on the webpage.
- Verification Process
- Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by Cricduel shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part
thereof). Cricduel shall not entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents.
- Cricduel shall scrutinise all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following grounds:
- Determination by Cricduel that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified in Clause 10 above; or
- Any other ground.
- Taxes Payable
- All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable
tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
- The decision of Cricduel with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- Participants playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states - Assam, Odisha or Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s)
is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, Cricduel shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further Cricduel may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such
Participant's account with Cricduel. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User's bank
account on record with Cricduel, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
- If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), Cricduel shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her
prize. Further, Cricduel may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account.
- To the extent permitted by law, Cricduel makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
- Cricduel may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against Cricduel or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to
closure of the Contest.
- Cricduel will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners. Cricduel shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation.
- The Winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the prizes.
- The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for Cricduel, and its affiliates to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising
and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever.
The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by Cricduel without
any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of Cricduel. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions.
16. General Conditions
If it comes to the notice of Cricduel that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of Cricduel that conduct of any such Contest(s) is
prohibited, then Cricduel shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of
the Contest, or contest it in any manner.
Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of Cricduel, will not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s).
17. Dispute and Dispute Resolution
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Cricduel Services provided by Cricduel (including the Contest(s)), the
construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or Cricduel, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim
or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification ("Notification") to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the
parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall
be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent Cricduel from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard Cricduel's interest prior to, during
or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable
or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of Cricduel to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
18. Release and Limitations of Liability
- Users shall access the Cricduel Services provided on Cricduel voluntarily and at their own risk. Cricduel shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not
limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Cricduel Services (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance
of any prize.
- By entering the Cricduel and accessing the Cricduel Services provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify Cricduel, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against
all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the Cricduel Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some
negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- Cricduel accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of Cricduel Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations
in relation to Cricduel Services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify Cricduel and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening
of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by Cricduel on account of such act on the part of the Users.
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold Cricduel harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User's engagement with the Cricduel or participation in any Contest. In no event shall Cricduel
be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User's engagement with the Cricduel or his/her participation in any Contest(s).
- In consideration of Cricduel allowing Users to access the Cricduel Services hosted on the Cricduel, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions
(present or future) each of them has or may have against Cricduel, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents,
or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of Cricduel Services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Cricduel nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the
mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
- To the extent permitted under law, Cricduel shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, Cricduel services or sites, cancellation
of competition and prizes. Cricduel disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of Cricduel's Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused
by Cricduel's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of Cricduel's service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters
or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, Cricduel does not provide any warranty as to the content on the Cricduel(s).
Cricduel(s) content is distributed on an "as is, as available" basis.
- Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through Cricduel is done at the User's discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User's computer system
or loss of data that results from a User's download of any such material.
- Cricduel shall make best endeavours to ensure that the Cricduel(s) is error-free and secure, however, neither Cricduel nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- The Cricduel(s) will meet Users' requirements,
- Cricduel(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of Cricduel(s) will be accurate or reliable; and
- the quality of any products, Cricduel Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through Cricduelcom(s) will meet Users' expectations.
- In case Cricduel discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User's account, Cricduel reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such
manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User's account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance
with this clause, Cricduel agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Cricduel nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use
our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any Cricduel Services, events or Contest(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted or provided by Cricduel and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government,
or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant Cricduel Services, events or Contest(s)
are hosted or provided.
- To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
- Cricduel may be required under certain legislations, to notify User(s) of certain events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon Cricduel posting them on the Cricduel or delivering them
to the User through the email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on the Cricduel. If they do not provide Cricduel with accurate information,
Cricduel cannot be held liable for failure to notify the User.
- Cricduel shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Cricduel's
control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy,
labor or materials or any cancellation of any cricket/football/kabaddi match to which a Contest relates. In such circumstances, Cricduel shall also be entitled to cancel any related Contest(s) and to process an appropriate
refund for all Participants.
- Cricduel's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Cricduel or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action
arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and Cricduel Gaming Private Limited and govern your use of
the Cricduel, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with Cricduel Gaming Private Limited.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- Cricduel reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the Cricduel, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with Cricduel's policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and
without any notice.
- Cricduel may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any Cricduel Services (including any Contest(s)).